Gratitude is also called thanking.
We say "thank you" when people give us something, give a compliment, wish us something, etc.
- I should like to express my gratitude
- Thank you very much
- Thank for your help
- How can I thank you?
- I'm very grateful to you
- I can't thank you enough
- I'm very much obliged to you
- It was the least I could do
- You're welcome
- No big deal
- Don't metion it
- It's a pleasure
- That's all right
- Any time
- Compliment is expression that used to give praising to other people.
- Some people use compliment to better up some dayor to flatter in order to increasegood will.
- Good grades!
- Nice work!
- Good job!
- What a nice dress!
- You look great!
- You look very nice!
- You look beautiful!
- You look handsome!
- I really must expressmy admiiration for your dance
- Congratulation is expression that used to said congratulate to someone when get a success.
- Congratulation on your success
- I must congratulate you
- Congrats! Finally, your dream comes true!
- Please accept mywarmest congratulations
- I'd like to be first to congratulate you